29.09.2010

my letter to God


Dear Lord Jesus,
I would like to share with You how great I feel that you are in my life and in my heart. My life has changed radically since I've known You and You show me that you're with me in the hard moments and good moment, watching over me. I am very glad that You came into my life and You are so wonderful.
Nobody is like You, You are unique and always will be. For me You are and you'll be my Father that I wanted and that's always with me throughout my life.You're my best friend and i can tell You what problems I have and You always listen to me and thank You for this. Thanks for listening to my prayers. I feel very happy that I I know you really, I've changed because of You and I become your child. With much love, Your Child,
Madalina.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Lista mea de bloguri